Thursday, February 25, 2016

Picamera

I started working with my Raspberry pi 2 camera and during my research i found the following websites very useful:

--> how to connect camera to pi and how to unable camera and also have options like Shell (Linux command line) or Python for writing the commands. I used Python.

--> quick start guides on Picamera and some simple commands in python.


http://picamera.readthedocs.org/en/release-1.10/
--> some examples on how to use camera on raspberry pi using python

I wrote a program in python that streams the video on the monitor and also takes the number of images users enters and takes 15 seconds break between each pictures. You can also extend the break time.






--> My step is to live stream the video to my raspberry pi and the face detection.


No comments:

Post a Comment