Monday, February 15, 2016

About Cisco95

My main intention to begin the blog is to keep track of my goals and things while I am building a robot (Cisco95) that can be operated by using my laptop. It can be used as video surveillance which gives the live stream on my laptop. It should also have a facial detection ability to.

My First steps:

I bought a rover kit, a camera and a range finder sensor.
      I am going to implement the camera and make the rover move in the next few days using the raspberry pi 2.

Rover kit:
          Small and inexpensive robot kit with a 30mm wide x 6mm high gap in the top support plate specifically for a RobotShop 3.7V, 1000mAh LiPo battery.

Ultra Sonic Range Finder:
    Power supply: 5V DC
    Ultrasonic Frequency: 40k Hz
    Resolution: 1 cm

IR Camera:
    A native resolution of 5 megapixel
    Smooth connectivity and live picture.




No comments:

Post a Comment